Saturday, January 3, 2015

Disneybounding Reveal: Marahute

Marahute from Rescuers Down Under


Congratulations T.V., Lisa B., and Ashley B.'s Disney crazy cousin!

Favorite Quote: *squawk*

     I love Marahute!  She is sweet and fierce and protective and conveys emotional depth without ever speaking a word.  You just want her to take you under her wings and give you a ride through the clouds. ♥  I also wanted to be able to shrug like her.
     I loved both of the Rescuers movies growing up but Down Under was my favorite of the two.  I can't count the number of times I watched them.  Every feather I see becomes the one Cody had.  It tickles me to no end that our zoo has a lizard named Joanna and I still count McLeach as one of the scariest villains.  That scene with the crocodiles sparked more than one nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment